Translate

Search This Blog

Monday 22 October 2012

                                                              BLOGOSPHERE
Back to the blogosphere, after a giant hiatus. So much to tell, so little time. At the moment, our newest and sweetest little man, Ben William Broderick, is not feeling the best, upstairs in his bassinet. He is now 4 1/2 months and when Gracie was this age, I had about a million posts about her every breath. Him. Not so much. Not to say I dont love him as much because he is the sweetest little fella ever!! I am looking forward to posting more pics, documenting what the kids are doing and keeping up with fellow bloggers (Mari and Kelly! Holla;) Here are some pics to kickstart this blogging thing again! Ohhhhhhh snap. I don't understand this new blogger. How do I get a photo?! Sigh, Im going to bed. Help!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment